- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing needs and ensure superb quality. Contribute to white box testing activities.
- Apply defined software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of products and services
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome
- 3+ years experience designing and creating unit, functional, and integration white box tests using automation frameworks/harnesses such as TestNG and Java
- MS in computer science or equivalent work experience with a BS in Computer science or equivalent science major.
- Experience with developing test automation components for complex projects
- Strong knowledge and understanding of OO languages, design patterns, and principles (Java, C#, etc.)
- Experience testing web services/multi-tier architectures
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with TestNG, Java, REST, JSON, and XML a must
- Make contributions to and advocate for quality testing needs in a fast moving agile scrum environment
- Provide accurate scoping, clear strategies, and milestones for automation testing needs
- Communicate status, risks to test complete dates, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects to cross functional teams
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, Jenkins, and AWS
- B.S. in Computer Science or B.S. Computer Science