Primary Job Responsibilities: Do you want to make an impact on the world's largest e-commerce website? Are you interested in building performance efficient, high-volume and highly scalable distributed systems? We have a place for you!
We are looking for a senior Full Stack Software engineer to work in Trust product development team that builds applications for eBay marketplaces After Sales areas Cancel, Return, eBay Money Back guarantee, Feedback and Seller Standards. As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building world class products. You will work in an agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work on new and existing product initiatives and be a driver in the definition of product direction.
- Partner effectively with product management, QE, partner teams.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges.
- Work with other engineers, Architecture, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to development principles and product goals
- Experience in software design and development, solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Excellent knowledge in practicing OOAD, architectural and design patterns, open source platforms, frameworks, technologies and software engineering methodologies.
- Experience building web and RESTFul applications
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, XML, Web technologies, Web Services
- Experience developing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS. NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Experience in using source control systems such as Git or Clearcase, issue tracking systems like JIRA.
- Strong expertise in agile development.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business and ability to contribute to technology direction that contributes to measurable business improvements.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent decision-making, communication and collaboration, skills.