Intuit's Workforce Tech DevOps team is looking for a talented engineer with a passion for automation, who wants to help enable the Intuit workforce to do the best work of their lives. We are a small team of engineers that deliver great experiences and have fun while doing it. We enjoy the challenge that comes with supporting Intuits 8500+ employees, and we are looking for team members that love to learn, are self-directed, and pay attention to the details.
- Manage critical internal systems Collaboration & Productivity systems, coordinate with various SAS vendors.
- Work closely with the vendors and other internal IT teams (Enterprise Application Integration, Server Engineering) in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Document, update, and maintain documentation of processes, procedure guides, user guides, and other training materials used
- Analyze the bugs and issues in production environment for managed platforms and work on resolution and effectively troubleshoot production issues in time-bound manner
- Manage the support and analysis of bugs faced in production for various target systems and log the bugs in the system
- Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on projects, including Issue, risk, change and Incident Management
- Works on problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of multiple factors of the overall product and service.
- Design and improve modern processes with a focus on speed, automation, and reliability.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years' experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
- Experience in handling infrastructure In a Cloud environment like AWS
- Production SRE/DevOps experience
- Good in software development and coding practices
- Experience of managing Data ETL pipelines
- Development and consumption of REST and SOAP Web services
- Deep experience/expertise in managing Windows or Linux systems.
- Incident management reports, including initial problem analysis, management status, resolution, and follow up defect reporting
- Technical documentation on supported applications & operational tools
- Application Deployment Plan and implementation
- Configuration of monitoring agents at the software layer, and the development of meaningful alerts and the escalation procedures
- Responses to monitoring alerts according to defined playbooks and procedures
- Participation in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes
- Suggestions for process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies
- Implementation of monitoring agents
- Management of application deployment processes