Position Summary and Responsibilities
To support Engineering tools. Developing and enhancing otherinternal applicaitons and databases for more efficiency, streamlining data flow and ensuring data consistency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Account maintenance of Engineering Tools (new account creation, resets, license management, workspace management, etc.)
- Tool version maintenance (upgrades) and ensuring consistency between applications.
- Creation and maintenance of tool-related documentation (e.g. onboarding / offboarding, tool upgrades, etc.).
- Support issues raised by User community (user cannot login, can’t transition an issue, etc.).
- Customization and configuration of tools (e.g. JIRA workflows, permissions, fields, etc.).
- Establishing VMs on company network
- This position may involve up to 10% domestic and international travel with notice.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science or related fields; at least Zero (0) to two (2) years’ of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with databases (e.g. writing SQL queries in MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) preferred.
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred:
- Git / GitHub / GitHub Enterprise
- Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- IBM Rational products (DOORS, Synergy, Change, RDA)
- JAVA JRE / JDK
- VMware (Workstation or vSphere)
- Experience with Windows Server or RedHat / Ubuntu operating systems.
- Understanding of Active Directory and LDAP / LDAPS.
- Understanding of tool integrations preferred.
- Experience developing software.
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Understanding of tool integrations.
- Ability to articulate and communicate technical information to the development community
This is a full-time opportunity with one of the leading providers of sophisticated solutions designed to help operators increase flight safety and operational efficiency through more efficient aircraft data and information management, located in El Segundo, California.
What does Teledyne Controls' offer YOU?
A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Sick Time
Life Insurance Benefits
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Fun Events throughout the year