Industry: Consumer Technology•
Not Specified years
Posted 37 days ago
What you will do:
• Directly manage and lead senior, mid and junior developers. Ensure they are successfully executing specified designs to the internal standards set for engineering product.
• Guide professional development of your software engineers through coaching and mentoring
• Assist with establishing standards and processes within the Engineering group in order to continuously improve their consistency, predictability, and efficiency
• Write great code and create unit and integration tests that prove it
• Participate in ensuring a high quality and performant system that engages and delights customers
What we need:
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.