Q2 is seeking a Software Development Manager for our Front-end, UUX Development team to be responsible for leading a dynamic team of developers and quality engineers that deliver industry-leading digitalbanking solutions to community banks and credit unions. This individual is responsible for supervising, training, and mentoring team members to greatness. Additionally, this individual drives project planning, sprint prioritization, and is held accountable for the timely execution and quality of their teams deliverable's.
- Oversee sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum meetings, and any other Agile ceremonies.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and Implementations on setting project scope and scheduling
- Instill best practices for software development, assure software designs meet requirements, and deliver solutions on-time and on-quality
- Present Team/Project information and metrics to management and/or customers
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and private policies and controls are adhered to
- Be a front-end development technical resource to customers, prospects, as well as internal teams
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 5+ years of previous development experience in front end development tools and frameworks
- Must have at least 1+ years’ experience managing highly competent software development teams
- Proven experience in a client interfacing role is required
- Experience in driving all facets of Agile development including Scrum methodologies, CI/CD processes and Agile development and delivery (SaaS considered a plus)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills that keep teams energized and mission focused
- Knowledge and experience in the online, digitalbanking industry preferred; web application into the enterprise at scale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to get their points across given the audience (low-tech to high-tech for example)