Direct hire opportunity available for a IT Software Development Manager.
In this role, you will have direct oversite of all software development projects and server/ database management and initiatives.
You will maintain information technology strategies, change control planning, implementation and testing standards for both datacenter and application activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in software development infrastructure management with at least 3 years experience in a lead or technical project manager role
- Technical understanding of the following :
- Expedient data server structures
- VLN Database structure
- Quartz Scheduler
- SQL Server 2017
- Windows Server 2016
- Experience with and/or knowledge of the following Microsoft environments: VB / C# .Net, Adobe Coldfusion, XML / SOAP services development experience
- Experience with relational database design
- Excellent communications skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
IT Software Development Manager - 21039