- Lead one or more Scrum teams in the design, development, and testing of our software products and features, facilitate Agile process and remove impediments.
- Manages, coaches and develops team to drive change and accountability.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team, manage dependencies and facilitate collaboration across teams.
- Drive best practices of software engineering, application of Computer Science fundamentals, and alignment with Alpine’s overall software strategy.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and technical leaders to help translate business needs into technical requirements and actions.
- Ensure team members are contributing towards Alpine’s short and long-term strategic goals
- Provide metrics and regular status updates to senior leadership and project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory role for technical team members
- Complete understanding of multiple SDLC and ability to teach/mentor others on SDLC
- Knowledge and proven experience with various development methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Expert with one or more RDBMS platforms or NoSQL data platforms
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Expert understanding and application of SOLID principles of software design
- Knowledgeable on modern concepts of software development and architectures (SoC, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, SOA, Mobile-first, Digital)
- Excellent problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication Skills