Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is looking to add an engineering manager to our engineering team to help continue to scale and improve our Kibo Personalization Product suite.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Lead a team of talented engineers building new features for a highly scalable ML/AI product
- Responsible for the career growth and day-to-day feedback for your team members.
- Maintain and improve team processes and be part of creating a great engineering culture
- Be part of the engineering leadership team
- Research and integrate best of breed technologies/frameworks/libraries
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Guide the team in Agile software lifecycle methodologies including: daily scrums, collaboration, sprint reviews and code demonstrations
- Collaborate extensively through the full product lifecycle with product management, ux, marketing, sales, support, professional services, customers, and other engineering teams
- Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies
- 5+ years software development experience
- Management experience preferred with strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with Python programming language
- Knowledge of RESTful web services
- Passionate about testing and able to write effective unit, system, and integration tests
- You are able to collaborate with prospects, clients, other departments, and your own team
- You are curious, interested, engaged, and always aiming to improve