- Responsible for mentoring and directing software development personnel with various projects and their activities in an Agile environment.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of programming requirements based on project schedules
- Responsible for overseeing the deployment of software into the QA and Production environments
- Responsible for ensuring the team responds to and resolves any defects found in production
- Assists in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of vendor-supplied software packages.
- Required to escalate any issues or problems that could affect the project deliverables or project schedule
- Required to oversee off hours coverage to support production and application problems
- Evaluates the performance of developed software by utilizing available aids to monitor trends, loads, and growth patterns
- Reviews new designs, enhancements, and programs with system analysts and applications programming personnel for operating efficiencies.
- 10+ years software engineering experience
- 5+ years managerial experience
- Expert at managing software teams in agile project management environment
- Experience managing teams in different geographical locations and time zones
- Experience working with offshore teams
- 8+ years of OOP experience in .NET and/or JAVA environments
- 8+ years of data development experience in Oracle/SQL environments
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
- BS or higher required
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree preferred
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.