What you’ll do:
Lead team in designing, building, testing and operationalizing applications. You’ll bridge our development and architecture as we drive towards a new cloud-based architecture. As a leading member of an agile team, you’ll be the go-to person for guidance on scalability, availability, security, testability and deployability.
What your day will look like:
You’ll have the flexibility of a start-up and work in a small, autonomous, highly-collaborative team backed by world-class resources and support. You’ll challenge the status quo and fearlessly innovate as we drive towards a new cloud-based architecture.
Constantly evaluate trade-offs between architectural choices like NoSQL vs RDMBS, sync vs async messaging, and SPA vs MVC. You’ll work with the latest technology in an environment that’s fun, productive, and leverages each person’s talents.
Technology you’ll use:
Java, Hybris, Oracle, MongoDB, Spring, AngularJS, and Node.js
Other skills you’ll need:
- Love mentoring and being mentored
- Ability to pushing boundaries for software development
- Advocate ways to reduce time between an idea and production software
- Passion for new technologies, tools, and techniques to solve software problems
- Expert know-how using microservices, polyglot persistence, web components, and continuous delivery
Job ID 2017-1295