Industry: Information Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 259 days ago
(1) Performing as a software development engineering lead focused on designing, engineering, implementing, deploying, and supporting global, state of the art, enterprise grade, big data, industry leading applications and solutions;
(2) Mentoring less experienced development engineering staff and mentoring, coaching, and providing advanced knowledge transfer;
(3) Identifying and monitoring metrics around the code development and deployment process;
(4) Leading code reviews and code optimization initiatives;
(5) Leading build deployments, release documentation, and review and distribution of build notices;
(6) Leading design efforts and collaborating on development architecture (present and future);
(7) Identifying opportunity for process and performance improvement, with an eye on consistent and proactive ?raising of the bar? on development standards, policies, procedures, methodology, and quality;
(8) Continuously collaborating in the introduction of development and engineering best practices as well as evangelizing on emerging technologies and industry direction to impact the future of technology and strategy selection, implementation, adaptation, and lifecycle management.
MUST have 6+ years STRONG/CURRENT software engineering with 4+ years of STRONG/CURRENT JAVA development in a UNIX or LINUX environment.
MUST have 2+ years of STRONG/CURRENT SQL (data modeling/database tuning) AND 2years of STRONG/CURRENT ETL.
MUST have 2+ years of STRONG/CURRENT Big Dataexperience with Hadoop AND cloud-based technology such as AWS.
MUST have completed a verifiable BS undergraduatedegree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a similar degree.