About the team
The Listing Data team creates a comprehensive quality set of real estate listings on Zillow at the fastest possible speed. We own the systems that process millions of listings and their photos each day, contributing directly to Zillow's site experience and bottom line.About the role
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Listing Data team. This team is responsible for data that is at the core of all Zillow listings, so your work will significantly impact customer happiness. We need an outstanding teammate with a real passion for ownership of complex problems and the end-to-end implementation of their solutions. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting real estate listings and improving the quality of listing data for Zillow Group brands.
- Write performance-minded, highly-readable code using best object-oriented design practices.
- Iterate quickly and ship code frequently.
- Develop faster and innovative ways to process data.
- Collaborate with business leadership, product management, and other engineers to achieve your technical vision.
- Contribute to the entire development lifecycle, from concept to release.
Who you are
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with object-oriented languages like Java, Python, or C#
- Familiarity with relational databases and AWS technologies is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Demonstrated flexibility and openness to new ideas/approaches