About the role
Zillow Group is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our fun and passionate development team. You’ll play a critical role in creating ETL systems that provide the bridge between raw data and new business opportunities – and you’ll have fun doing it!
As a developer on the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Design data processing systems from the ground up
- Design Relational, NoSQL and Distributed Processing solutions using latest technologies
- Provide feedback to influence product direction
- Enjoy our awesome open office with great views, adjustable standing desks, a cold-brew coffee keg, private rooms with treadmill desks, frequent lunch deliveries, a bunch of video game consoles, games, ping pong, foosball, and other generous benefits just waiting for you to stumble upon them
About the team
We ingest data from real estate organizations across the United States and use it to power Zillow Group brands. We’re a small team with a huge impact across the company. Our work enables users to find rich information about listings, home sales, and agents.
Who you are
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience in backend languages such as C#, Java, Go
- 4+ years using and building systems using relational and non-relational databases such as SQL Server, Mongo Db or similar
- Experience with Data Conversion and Data Cleansing is preferred
- You are an analytical, result driven individual with high attention to detail
- You have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
- You have a love for all things data
Does this sound like you? If you’re searching for a challenge and want to work at an awesome company with amazing opportunities to learn and develop your skills, we welcome you to apply!
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.