You will have exciting and challenging responsibilities to:
· Create and enhance innovative products, and see them launched in high-volume production within Amazon and with Amazon customers
· Build, operate and optimize critical AWS services enabling deep learning capabilities for internal use and by AWS customers
This position presents a unique and rare opportunity to join a fast-growing business and shape the technology, the products, and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment, the ability to define breakthrough innovations, and the desire to have an industry wide impact.
To be successful in this role, you must have the aptitude to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
· Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
· Strong C++ and Python programming experience.
· 1+ years of experience in programming parallel and distributed systems, debugging low-level problems, performance analysis and optimizations
· MS or PhD in Computer Science or applied science field
· 2+ years of commercial software development experience with C++
· Expert in C++, Java and Python programming
Job ID: 623260