The responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing the latest C++ / C# techniques in code development
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and debugging complex software problems from the field deployments
- Creating and implementing software design specifications
- Producing software documentation and functional test specifications
- Participating in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines, and staying on top of current technologies.
- Working tightly with the members of the Software Development, Technical Support, Development, Quality Assurance, and Product Management groups, as well as with end users as may be necessary
- Managing timely customer communication in collaboration with global Technical Support teams
- 1 – 3 years of software development experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming required (C++, C#/.NET, Java)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with development and troubleshooting in Windows, COM/ATL, crash dump analysis
- Experience with database concepts, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, and Crystal Reports a plus
- Experience with Microsoft development tools, and web services
- Experience with Access Control technologies a plus
- Highly motivated, fast learner who works well both independently and within a team
- High aptitude for asking probing questions and solving technical issues
- Highly analytical and excellent problem solver
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering and experience in software development and/or engineering capacity with a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
Job ID 60866BR