Do you dream about artificial intelligence and machine learning? Would you like to completely change the hospitality industry and the way people take a cruise?
We are building the cruise software of the future, delivering a truly personalized cruise/vacation experience for every passenger. Your work has the potential to make millions of vacations that much more memorable.
Cruise into the future with Xevo.
We are driven to enable exceptional experiences for people on their journeys. Regardless of where the trip begins or ends, our job is to make it the best journey yet. Utilizing data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and user feedback, we design user experiences that are smart, safe, personal, and memorable.
Xevo is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in hospitality technology in the last 50 years. We already provide software platforms for the biggest cruise company in the world – and we’re just getting started. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that’s changing the world.
Xevo. We’re kind of a big deal.
Work like you mean it
Our company builds cloud-based content management systems for high end digital signage and rich user experiences for cruise ships, hotels, and motor coaches. As an engineer on the applications team, you'll be responsible for delivering customer-facing applications on a variety of devices including set-top-boxes, smart TVs, touch kiosks, mobile devices, and custom purpose-built hardware.
So, do you have what it takes?
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years' experience in web application development
- Strong understanding of functional and object-oriented programming principles
- Experience developing complex single page applications using React, Backbone or Angular
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 features, CSS3 (sass/less)
- Proven track record of shipping software
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience writing documentation, technical specifications, and unit testing
- Experience authoring/maintaining public SDKs or libraries
- Experience with web service architecture
- Experience developing server-side applications
- Experience leading technical projects