Start your engines.
Do you dream about artificial intelligence and machine learning? Would you like to completely change the hospitality industry and the way people take a cruise?
We are building the cruise software of the future, delivering a truly personalized cruise/vacation experience for every passenger. Your work has the potential to make millions of vacations that much more memorable.
Cruise into the future with Xevo.
We are driven to enable exceptional experiences for people on their journeys. Regardless of where the trip begins or ends, our job is to make it the best journey yet. Utilizing data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and user feedback, we design user experiences that are smart, safe, personal, and memorable.
Xevo is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in hospitality technology in the last 50 years. We already provide software platforms for the biggest cruise company in the world – and we’re just getting started. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that’s changing the world.
Xevo. We’re kind of a big deal.
Work like you mean it
Xevo is seeking a Unity Application Developer with a passion for using technology to engineer solutions that creatively solve problems to deliver business value. Qualified candidates will have a robust background developing 3D applications or games for Mobile, TV and PC form factors. The role requires a broad and deep capability to map a problem domain to a fully developed end state solution.
We require technically strong consultants who are resourceful, communicate well, and have good problem solving skills. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of modern 3D computer graphics development techniques and frameworks. As part of a team that provides project based consulting, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple industry verticals, working on multiple teams and projects with cutting edge immersive technology like HoloLens or VR devices like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Gear VR, etc.
As a Unity Application Developer, you will be part of a team of talented developers, business analysts, QA analysts and Product Managers building solutions for Fortune 50 Clients. You will participate in the development life cycle including development, testing, and implementation. You will work hand-in-hand with Product Managers to understand the business requirements and build a software solution.
So, do you have what it takes?
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Technical expert using Unity 3D targeting mobile platforms
- A depth of knowledge of the mathematical and theoretical underpinnings of 3D graphics
- C# scriptingexperience
- Experience in development on Windows platforms
- Familiarity with DirectX (or strong in OpenGL)
- Custom Shader development
- Familiarity with 3D authoring tools like Maya, 3ds Max
- Strong software design aptitude
- Experience working in collaboration with otherdevelopers and source control systems like GIT, TFS or SVN
- Design code that is elegant, efficient, modular, reusable, testable, maintainable, and follows good software design practices
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative to facilitate teamwork and serve the client needs first
- Interest in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Adept at task switching to handle varying workload, while meeting tight deadlines