Applications support and classroom training for early adopters. Creation of test and training examples and documentation for all modules and ability to generate, automate and run QA test suites.
- BS in CS/EE (or related major) with 5+ yrs experience programming in C/C++ on any complex software program or MS with 2 yrs experience.
- Experience in GUI programming using Qt.
- Familiarity with the EDA industry in general and specifically EDA software development is a strong plus.
- Proven object-oriented software design and architecture skills are also important.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment with the ability to perform basic system administration.
- Some familiarity with basic OpenGL programming is required.
- Familiarity with Analog Circuit design, Lex/Yacc, TCL/TK, Python, LaTeX, HTML, Version control systems (git or svn), gnu DDD and the Torque queueing system are all pluses.
- Strong English communication skills required.
- Some overnight business travel will require ability to travel alone.
- Full time, regular day business hours.
- US citizenship or Permanent Residency visa status required.