About the role
Do you want to be a key part of a growing team that will have huge impact on Zillow’s growth? Do you love taking on complex projects that change the way our business operates? The traffic team builds tooling, consumer features, and runs experiments, all with the goal of improving Zillow’s traffic. Ultimately our work helps all of Zillow Group’s business verticals grow.
We’re looking for a motivated, passionate and creative full stack developer to help drive architecture decisions and own features that help grow our brand. Your work will be seen and used by millions and have a direct impact on the business.
This position gives you opportunities to:
- Build new features and tools that help us grow Zillow
- Write performance-minded, highly-readable code
- Be a key driver at all stages of application development. Work as a part of a team to define architecture for Zillow landing experiences.
- Research and pioneer the adoption and use of new technologies within Zillow
- Collaborate closely with UI designers, Program Managers, Developers and Testers on a close knit feature team
- Set best practices influencing not only the team, but the entire Zillow Growth Organization
- Have Fun!
About the Team
Join a growing, fast-paced team that is dedicated to developing the Zillow Brand. We love to experiment and brainstorm new ways in accomplishing our mission. We touch almost all aspects of Zillow, and there isn’t a dull moment. We believe in building a team-centric, team-first environment! Will you join our team?
Who you are
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of software application and systems development experience
- Strong experience with object-oriented languages
- Exposure to integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- A track record of building products from design through delivery
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with cloud architecture and services
- The desire and ability to learn new things