$80K — $100K *
Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. A strong candidate should understand various optimization techniques and build innovative software solutions working with the supply chain business partners in delivering a viable solution. You should enjoy working closely with your peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and expect developers and management alike to take a high level of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture and project delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, debugging, deploying, maintaining, documenting and delivering large-scale, highly distributed, real-time and management systems that are core to effectively managing the supply chain business.
· Using Java, object-oriented (OO) design patterns, NoSQL DBs, and data modeling techniques.
· Gathering and analyzing business and functional requirements, and translating business requirements into technical design specifications.
· Serving as a key technical resource in the full development cycle.
· Producing comprehensive, usable software documentation.
· Recommending changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
· Working in an agile development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
· Hiring, coaching, and mentoring individuals.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals with good understanding of object-oriented design , data structures, algorithms , problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Knowledge of SQL
· Bachelors or Advance Degree in Computer Science or like field required
· Experience building large-scale, fault-tolerant distributed systems
· Familiarity with Spring, Web Services, NoSQL DBs
· Experience in optimization
· Willingness to own all stages of development process: design, testing, implementation, operational support ·
· Willingness to work in an agile, team development environment ·
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Valid through: 6/6/2021
$100K — $150K
6 days ago
$80K — $100K
9 days ago