News America Marketing is searching for a Software Engineer for our Salesforce CRM, who will be responsible for designing and maintaining our CRM system. This position will work with many teams to ensure consistent use of data and functionality to ensure that all sales processes in Salesforce are designed in a manner that efficiently satisfies business needs and consistent with other Order Management Systems.
- Responsible for the development and enhancement of new SFDC and legacy applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- You will maximize SFDC and web technologies to support Lead to Order business processes.
- You will be contributing into the SFDC strategy, and will actively consult cross functionally with Marketing, Sales and Engineering Management.
- Entity and data mapping for integration process flows, use case and unit test plan development, compliance with all quality control processes and measures, configuring the application and reports.
Qualifications / Certifications:
- Salesforce Developer (401) Certification / Platform Developer 1.
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (501) Certification / Platform Developer 1
Required Experience and Education:
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visualforce and/or other related technologies.
- 2+ years of lightning experience
- Experience performing day-to-day operational support functions within Salesforce.com
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Metadata, real-time/batch integration, web services, Bulk, SOAP/REST API, XML/WSDL, middleware
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- A desire for and ability to perform in an environment where innovation, thought leadership, and individuality are core to success
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications
- Communication (Oral/Written/presentation)
- Business Acumen
- Requirements Analysis
- Flow Diagrams
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude; Strong dedication to customer service
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ad-hoc changes in the environment
- Willingness to be "on-call" in rotation environment (evenings, weekends and/or holidays)
- Ability to work withinternal and external stakeholders collaboratively
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV)