Software Development Engineer, Sales Platform
We’re looking for a smart and passionate full-stack engineer to join the Premier Agent Revenue Support team. Do you love solving complex problems, building data pipelines, and bridging the gap to new business opportunities? Read on to learn more.
About the role
- Invent elegant solutions to hard problems,
- Be involved at all stages of application development, from UI design, to development, to deployment, to application monitoring
- Iterate quickly in an agile development process
- Build data processing systems from the ground up
- Design relational, NoSQL and Distributed Processing solutions using the latest technologies
- Provide feedback to influence product direction
- Enjoy our awesome open office with great views, adjustable standing desks, private rooms with treadmill desks, games, ping pong, foosball, and other generous benefits just waiting for you to stumble upon them
About the team
Our team’s mission is to support the Sales, Operations, and Marketing arm of our Premier Agent line of business by providing applications and automation that help them engage with our B2B audience. We’re always looking for ways to improve our processes and move more quickly while ensuring our end-users get the best experience. Join us!
Who you are
- Proficient with an object oriented programming language (Java, Python, C#, Golang, etc)
- Experience with scalable backend service frameworks and microservice architecture
- 5+ years experience and a proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, and debugging web applications and backend services.
- 4+ years using and building systems using relational and non-relational databases such as SQL Server, Mongo Db or similar
- Experience with Data Conversion and Data Cleansing is preferred
- You are an analytical, result driven individual with high attention to detail
- A degree in Computer Science or related field