$100K — $150K *
Uhnder is the leader in digital imaging radar technologies for automotive and next-generation mobility applications. Based on Digital Code Modulation (DCM), Uhnder's fully software-defined radar-on-chip (RoC) and sensor modules enable highest-resolution digital perception for ADAS, AV, and logistics automation systems. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder is the only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and systems.
Software development of radar systems prototyping for automotive applications on next generation products. This position can be located in Austin, TX OR St. Louis, MO
· Design, implementation, and documentation of software for automotive radars and arrays
· Participation in design and project reviews
· Failure analysis and bug fixing
· Evaluating internal and external software design change requests
· Ramp up on existing software already developed in previous years
· Prototyping of new features
· BS/MS CS with 5-10+ years industry experience
· Strong software development skills in C and C++; embedded experience is desired
· Should have experience using MATLAB
· Understanding of complex signal processing (algorithm implementation) for applications such as radar, sonar and/or audio arrays.
· Must have excellent documentation skills both for internal and external audiences.
· Able to work in a distributed global team environment and independently
· Willing to learn/adapt quickly with new technologies
Valid through: 1/21/2022