- Will design and deliver a test automation framework implementation.
- Design and deliver a CI/CD implementation for integrating multiple assets deliveries through a multi-stage process handling code from merge request to live in production.
- Partner with teams implementing automated tests and implement features to make them successful.
- Will work in parallel with exploratory testers across multiple Quality Assurance teams (in addition to Development teams) to develop testing documentation, and will actively contribute to the development and automation of test plans relevant to current and future development activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, test framework development, tools development, or continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Strong Python development experience and ability to lead others through the nuances of python development.
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, Kubernetes, or saucelabs preferred
- Computer Science (CS) or related degree