Software Development Engineer - Presence and Commerce
Less than 5 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This product group is one of the key strategic pillars of GoDaddy, with an important contribution to the company's revenue, customer growth, and innovation. The right individual will be self-driven, positive, and able to amplify the talents of others.
- Be accountable for code quality, writing unit and integration tests
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
- Passion for quality, user experience, and cutting edge web technologies
- Python experience is a plus
- Experience with unit testing and TDD principles
- Experience with Git/Github
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building software using Agile concepts and processes
- Test automation experience is a plus.
Job ID R000186