What is Amazon's Advertising business like?
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world-class Advertising business where we run relevant display ads on key locations across our Retail website, Retail Mobile Shopping Apps, Devices, Third Party websites, Third Party Mobile Apps and Physical Stores. The goal of our Advertising program is to drive brand awareness, product discovery and product sales both online, offline and physical store channels.
What is your team responsible for?
Our team is responsible for full-stack implementation and integration of new advertising products, which power the ad content, targeting, and attribution across our advertising network with physical stores. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape our advertising technologies, products and business. Our products include web tools (used by marketing managers - both internal and external) and web services (used by developers within advertising) to implement unique experiences for physical store shoppers and advertisers.
If I were hired, what would I be working on?
Why should I join your team?
Are you interested in building a green field product opportunity within Amazon Advertising? Do you want to have direct and immediate impact on millions of customers every day? If you are a self-starter, enjoy designing large scale distributed and orchestration systems, and are intrigued by ambiguous problems, this is a unique and rare opportunity to build a new initiative from scratch with some of the best full-stack engineers at Amazon. We pioneer the usage of modern full-stack technologies at Amazon scale. Join today and you will transform how customers discover and shop at physical stores!
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience in communicating with stakeholders, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through on projects
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with sharp analytical abilities and design skills
Valid through: 1/27/2022