In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join our patient monitoring information center software development team as a software engineer in a fast-paced, high energy, and exciting work environment. Our industry leading products push the cutting-edge of clinical and hospital information technology in the patient monitoring field. If you are a software engineer interested in joining a world-class team developing innovative medical products using advanced technology software that help to improve and save lives every day this is the job for you.
You are responsible for:
- Develop software as a member of a highly motivated software development team focused on the creation of next generation medical information systems
- Translate user requirements into innovative solutions using the latest technology
- Write clear specifications, create detailed technical designs, and implement creative software solutions
- Show exceptional teamwork to meet commitments to our customers
You are a part of:
This position reports to the Principal Architect of Software Development for Philips Patient Monitoring Solutions and Networking team. You will work on meaningful work that will make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process. This person will develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often releasing systems based on unverified specifications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in Software Development
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must (or equivalent experience)
- End to End development including database programming knowledge (SQL)
- atient Analytics or Healthcare Domain knowledge
- Proficient with advanced front end technologies such as Angular (2.0 or 4.0 preferably)
- Back-end Windows Development (C#)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills
- Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Andover.