$80K — $100K *
Our systems and algorithms operate on one of the world's largest product catalogs, matching shoppers with advertised products with a high relevance bar and strict latency constraints. We work hand-in-hand with Machine Learning scientists to come up with novel solutions that deliver highly relevant ads. We consistently strive to improve the customer search and detail page experiences. You will drive appropriate technology choices for the business, lead the way for continuous innovation, and shape the future of e-commerce. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of the Amazon vision.
As a Software Development Engineer in Machine Learning at Amazon, you will contribute to the technical direction of our offerings and solutions, working with many different technologies across the sponsored products organization. You will design, code, troubleshoot, and support scalable machine-learning pipelines and online serving systems. You will work closely with applied scientists to optimize the performance of machine-learning models and infrastructure, and implement end-to-end solutions. What you create is also what you own.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Experience in building large-scale machine-learning / deep learning infrastructure for online recommendation, ads ranking, advertising personalization, or search, etc.
· Experience with Big Data technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Lucene/SOLR/Elasticsearch or Storm/Samza
· Strong proficiency with Java, Python, Scala or C++
· Coursework or thesis in parallel computing, distributed system, machine learning, data mining, information retrieval, statistics or natural language processing
· Advanced knowledge of performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practice
· Interests in building up offline big data pipeline and RTS (real time service) online services
Valid through: 4/19/2021