Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. Candidates must have a years experience in:
- Developing applications using Big Data databases (e.g. Accumulo, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra)
MUST have 5 years experience in:
- With software development/management tools using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash) and Git (understanding command line and/or GitHub)
- Developing dynamic applications that accesses a database backend
- Developing with XML and JSON
- Developing Java-based software
- Developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based software systems
- Working with intelligence exploitation systems or big data analytics
- Software engineering/integration experience with intelligence systems to include exploitation of the performance and characteristics of signal intelligence gathering systems and their models for both US and US adversaries 3 years’ experience with scenario creation and simulation systems in order to create replays of scenarios that replicate US and US adversaries’ various characteristics, their categories, threat, call sign, speed, altitude, threat emitters, intel feeds (to include open source intel), FMV, messaging, weather, etc.
Must have Security + or CISSP
Must have an OS certification
MUST be eligible for SCI clearance and have a current TS
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.