Title: Software Development Engineer - LTE
Location: Bellevue, WA
Looking for a Software Development Engineer - LTE in the Bellevue, WA area.
- The Software Engineer Developer LTE is responsible for all aspects of software and systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- A successful candidate will take ownership of their products and drive development.
- They must be a self-starter and can develop in an agile environment with infrequent management direction.
- Integrate LTE, IoT, and 5G protocol stacks onto embedded platform
- Create test plans for prototype LTE network equipment
- Test access stratum and non-access stratum functions of mobilenetwork equipment
- Interface with vendors of mobile hardware (SoC/DSP) and software (PHY, MAC, etc.)
- Document all design and coding decisions
- Troubleshoot technical system or software issues experienced during development and exercise independent judgment and discretion to determine strong solutions
- Create, analyze, manage, and triage systems or software defects
- Ensure reporting and development meets established client processes and procedures
- Communicate and interact with all levels of staff to coordinate project deliverables, including leading meetings and ensuring timely delivery of status reports
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasker, and ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- 4+ years experience with UMTS/LTE baseband software with at least 2 years experience with LTE
- 2+ years hands-on experience with embedded processors (microcontroller, SoC, DSP, FPGA, etc)
- 4+ years embedded software development experience in C/C++/assembly
- Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM
- Experience with protocol analyzers and telecommunications test equipment
- General experience with RFengineering
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking concepts
- Experienceworking with embedded protocols (I2C, SPI, etc.)
- Specific experienceworking with designs of IoT (sensors, chipsets, various interfaces, RF)
- 4+ years experience designing embedded systems - networking (TCP/IP, 802.11, Ethernet)