Product Verification Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Running test procedures and properly reporting and documenting observations
2. Troubleshooting issues and escalating observed issues to more experienced engineers and/or test leads
3. Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects.
4. Document development work including writing test specifications and test results.
5. Solving routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
6. Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
1. Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
2. Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
3. Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance
4. Proficient use of laboratory test tools and equipment, such as (but not limited to) oscilloscope, soldering iron, digital multi-meter
5. Proficient in recording original data
6. Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and good understanding of the different tools applied during the development lifecycle
7. Knowledge of defect tracking, requirement management, configuration management, test management tools. This includes tools such as JIRA, ClearCase/ClearQuest, SVN, DOORS, HPQC, HP ALM
B.S.in Engineering (or equivalent) and 0 - 3 years related experience
Job ID: 70490