Job ID: JR0186655
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: Experienced HireSoftware Development EngineerJob Description
Platform Security Engineering (PSE) is a small, high output team in Intel Security Group. Our team develops next generation HW-based security SW to detect malware threats using Intel platform telemetry and machine learning heuristics. Security Technologies developed by our team have been deployed in 100s of millions of end user systems.
The team is looking for an experienced and motivated Windows developer to develop solutions to detect future system attacks.
This opportunity focuses on the design, development, optimizations of Windows user space and also systems software interfacing with next-gen Intel CPU hardware to enable high throughput hardware telemetry collection for real-time ML inference and malware detection.
You will be working closely with security research & data science teams and platform architects to understand the requirements
and will actively participate in the pathfinding activities, will create prototypes as necessary, and productize security software for integrating with 3rd party security stacks.The ideal candidate will successfully demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work in fast paced environment with ever changing software requirements and with teams across multiple Geos
You must possess a Bachelor of Science degree with minimum 5 years' experience in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a Master of Science with minimum 3 years' experience:
- 2+ years experience software development/debugging Windows System
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and solid knowledge in Windows OS and sub-system, processes, OS Architecture
- Experience working on Windows SDK/API and Windows system debugging
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with hardware based security analysis
- Hands on experience with Machine learning and data science
- Software stack reverse engineering skills
- Understanding of Intel CPU architecture
- Security research areas - Working on malware analysis, reverse engineering and offensive research
- Experience software cross platform programming
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel's products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore's Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel's engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0186655HillsboroDesign Engineering Group