We’re looking for a passionate software tester to create and maintain automated tests for our SmartLine mobile application and backend services to ensure the best user experience that will delight and impress our customers. You will have an active role in creating and supporting the front end experience to allow users to make and receive phone calls, text messages, and other communications from a second business line on their cell phone. This product group is an important contributor to the company’s future revenue, customer growth and technical innovation.
- Create, update, and execute automated tests; analyze failure/success of automated tests and makes modifications as required
- Work with scrum teams to define requirement for sufficient automated test coverage
- Perform test reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting automated testing best practices
- Perform manual smoke/sanity tests prior to production releases
- Apply agile approaches to software development, testing, and releasing
- Be accountable for application quality, performance, and usability
- Passionate about using technology to create amazing user experiences
- 2+ years experience writing mobile automation using Selenium, Appium, Espresso, XCTest or other related testing frameworks.
- 1+ yearexperience coding with one or more coding languages such as Java, Swift, C# or other similar languages
- Experience with JUnit, NUnit, or other unit testing frameworks
- Experience with git and Jenkins
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Experience working in a highly dynamic, agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related.