The Quality Engineering team is an integral part of the engineering organization and is challenged with ensuring functional accuracy, high-performance, scalability and reliability across Addepar's complex online system. We are hiring a team of software development engineers in test (SDET) that believe in increasing efficiency with test automation and tooling to help develop, test, debug and release software quickly.
As a Lead SDET (Test Infrastructure) you will have the responsibility to set the roadmap and lead the implementation for the end-to-end testinfrastructure and test toolsrequiredfor this complex system.
- Define and execute on our overall test infrastructure and test tools roadmap
- Architect and build automation frameworks to cover all phases of testing; functional, integration, performance, ‘customer workflow’ based load, and reliability testing
- Create test tools and libraries to increase efficiency and enable engineers to write simplified, standardized and reliable automated tests
- Integrate test frameworks with our CI system to enable delivery with short release cycles
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years experience as a SDET automation engineer covering functional, E2E system, performance and load testing for enterprise class applications
- 2+ years experience as a successful hands-on SDET technical lead
- Experience testing REST API and Java based SaaS applications
- Experience architecting and building test automation frameworks for cloud based enterprise class SaaS applications
- Experience with open source test frameworks such as: Selenium, TestNG, Qunit, RestAssured, RedwoodHQ
- Experience with open source or similar load testing frameworks: JMeter, Grinder, Gatling
- Experience integrating test frameworks with CI delivery pipelines such as Jenkins