What You Will Be Doing at Taylor Corporation
● Analyzing requirements to determine the testing strategy of different applications and products through automation
● Implementing test automation for REST APIs, e-commerce, and back-office applications
● Developing Automated test scripts using Cucumber.js or SpecFlow in Continuous Integration/Continuous deploy model.
● Staying abreast of current technology, new technological advances, and company standards
● Generate & Reviewing test cases prior to the Engineering team start implementing the requirements.
What You Need For This Position (minimum qualifications)
● 3 to 5 years’experience in testing using automation or Programming experience in a TDD model
● Contribute and Expand the Automated Unit Tests along with Engineering Team
● Proven experience in developing Test Harness/Stub services for REST API testing
● Experience testing distributed n-tier applications
● Experience with no SQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra
● Ability to analyze user cases, stories, requirements and or technical specifications into test cases
● Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools in an Agile Working environment
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability and experience in one or more of the following:
● Build Tools: Jenkins
● Source Control: Good knowledge of working with at least one Source control system - Git, Stash etc.