Lithium Technologies in Austin is looking to add more stellar engineers to our already awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-driven application that consumes big data streams from the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale their conversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read and respond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k social conversations a day.
- Be a vocal champion of quality within the organization to increase the speed and quality of key deliverables
- Work with other engineers, as part of an Agile team, to make quality an integral part of the development process
- Help build easily maintainable and efficient unit, integration, performance, and end-to-end testing
- Strong focus on test automation for an interesting, event-driven application that consumes big data streams from social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop and grow a world class test framework using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Work with an awesome team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Practical experience developing in a TDD environment and/or a strong QA automation background
- These tools have served us well in problem solving:
- Java, ES6
- AWS (Kinesis, SWF, EC2, SQS, DynamoDB etc.)
- Be passionate about quality, open-source software and developing clean, object-oriented code
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills