RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for an Software Development Engineer in Test to join our IT team. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.
RT Specialty is looking for an enthusiastic SDET Engineer, with strong experience in automated developing & testing. You will work closely with scrum teams developing and maintaining applications. You will design, execute, maintain, review, and communicate test results. This position can be based remotely anywhere within the U.S.
- Develop, debug, and maintains test scripts, test cases and automation framework using test automation tools such as Selenium
- Troubleshoot test automation code and/or framework issues to identify case and correct
- Report defects for code errors discovered during automated test runs
- Execute test cases in an automated fashion
- Evaluate tools/technologies to continue enhancing the automation framework
- Work as a member of cross-functional scrum teams to ensure product quality
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3+ years of test automation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology (SCRUM)
- Previous knowledge in cross-browser and mobile web testing.
- Familiarity with working with Azure DevOps + TeamCity + Octopus.
- Ability to understand technical language (XML, SQL, JSON, Web Services, Service Oriented
- Familiarity with C# and Angular
- RESTful services experience
- Selenium and SpecFlow experience
- Page Object Model design pattern
- Previous experience with xUnit test framework
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Critical attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer