Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,100 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
- Design and execute test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Convert manual tests cases into automated cases
- Design and develop test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for STEs, SDET, and SDE to use.
- Ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increased execution time.
- Define, implement, and analyze metrics to determine test effectiveness and the overall quality of software.
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies, best practices, and trends
- Help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortem reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, PHP, Scala)
- Experience creating test automation frameworks and tools
- Understanding a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns; knowing when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not).
- Basic knowledge of software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Strong level of curiosity