Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with cross-functional teams (Developers, Test Engineers) and create effective Test plans for various functional areas of network security products.
- Execute manual and automated test cases of TrendMicro Network security products and management software applications.
- Contribute towards enhancing test automation framework for functional and system test cases.
- Active participation in agile ceremonies to plan and execute software test plans.
- Collaborate with development teams in defect discovery, resolution, reproduction and verification.
- Setup of test environments in the test lab
- Understanding of Linux environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative Agile development environment.
- Attention to detail, work well in a team environment and highly motivated and willing to learn new skills.
- Previous/current experience testing in a Linux and or Unix environments.
- Experience with one of the Object oriented programming language (Java, Python) is a preferred.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, 7 layer applications is a plus.
- BS CS/CE or related field and/or equivalent industry experience