As a Software Test Engineer, you will provide hands-on technical testing to support the verification of our FieldView iPad App and FieldView website, working with engineering teams for both new and existing products. A passion for new technology and achieving product excellence is essential, with strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail a must.
What You Will Do:
- Execute software and system test plans to verify product functionality and performance related to new features, bug fixes, and enhancements prior to release.
- Document results of the test plan and work closely with other engineers to resolve any discovered issues.
- Work with software and test engineers to create test strategies and test plans for unit, functional, regression, performance, integration and system level tests.
- Assist test engineers in the development of test scripts for automated software and system testing
- Assist in investigating and diagnosing reported product issues.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate course of action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Computer Science
- 2+ years experience testing mobile applications or websites
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with iOS, Xcode, xctest
- Previous experience with Eclipse, Rest Service Testing
- Familiarity with git
- Familiarity with Cucumber and/or Selenium
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired
- Flexible team player
- Understanding of Digital Agriculture products and how they operate.