Keurig Brewers utilize advanced technology to provide the Perfect Cup, in every cup. Working in a systems-oriented environment, the Software Development Engineer in Test will be involved throughout the Keurig Connected Brewer System product lifecycle and will contribute to the development and enhancement of test infrastructure and automation as well as the creation and execution of test plans to ensure that brewer software is functioning properly and provides the proper user experience. The SDET will collaborate with a diverse global team to validate a scalable software system: IoT Platform, cloud services and cloud application partners, mobile application developers, data scientists, brewer design engineers, business systems analysts, customer service, quality, and IT operations. The SDET be part of the Connected Software Development Team reporting to the Software Quality Assurance & Automation Manager responsible for the Connected Software test coverage for Keurig Dr Pepper systems. This role will be a blend of working with the automation infrastructure, converting test cases to automated scripts and triaging any failures found by the automation.
- Develop, maintain and extend test automation infrastructure for all connected brewer programs
- Participate in the agile workflow to provide test coverage during each sprint
- Work along-side engineers to translate test cases and test strategies for connected brewer products and IoT technologies into end-to-end test automation
- Document results and enter defects into Jira
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of our extensive test lab
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering required
- 3+ years of experience in software development or software quality including at least 1 full lifecycle development projects bringing consumer products or similar to market
- Experience testing embedded products running on Embedded Linux/RTOS and/or bare metal
- Experience in developing/deploying automated test infrastructure and automated tests
- Scripting skills especially in Python
- Excellent communication, analytical reasoning, decision making and problem-solving skills
#IND1 Company Overview
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role