If you are a Software Development Engineer in Test seeking new exciting challenges where you can make an impact working for one of the largest Online Travel websites in the world, look no further. Expedia, the world leader in online travel, is looking for a talented engineer to join our GCO (Global Customer Operations) Technology team. We are seeking a Software Engineer in Test with real passion for high quality, customer centric solutions amidst an agile development environment. Our team is dynamic, innovative and fast-paced. Our business is global, bringing millions of travelers and suppliers together from around the world. Our operating environment is high scale, handling millions of web transactions every single day. Our industry is rapidly changing, requiring our engineering teams to innovate and adapt quickly to a wide variety of challenges. Bring your creativity, customer passion, and drive for high quality software & services to Expedia. In this role, you will be a leader, contributor and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our entire technology stack.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions
- Lead test reviews, author and execute test cases
- Participate in creating user stories and translating them into great software
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems
- Advocate and champion quality coding and best practices
- Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing and testing software
- Proficient in C# or Java
- Passionate about all things automation
- Knowledge of web service technologies (REST/SOAP)
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in their work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering fields.