Plans and conducts application automation and testing of systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with engineering and product team to design and develop automated test methodologies under the direction of more senior staff.
- As part of a development team, contributes to the *writing* of actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories
- Applies coding expertise to develop and maintain test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience working in Agile environment, working with methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong object oriented design background. Advanced knowledge of Java language is required.
- Experience with Test Automation technologies such as Cucumber and/or Selenium is required as well as experience with Gherkin.
- Programming experience with SQL, XML, and Unix scripting preferred.
- Strong understanding and experience working with Web based- SOA applications.
- Must have Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Mortgage Industry knowledge experience is a plus.