How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Commerce Bank is currently looking to fill a C# .NET developer position. This position will be responsible for developing customer facing web applications. This developer will work directly with multiple IT areas and the business partners to design, develop, implement, and support business solutions.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Intermediate development experience with SQL
• Basic understanding of relational database concepts and design processes
• Individual must be self-motivated and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly & effectively with multiple technical & non-technical groups
• Professional with Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Lean or Agile methodologies
• Experience with MVC
• Experience with unit tests
•Experience developing or supporting software in thefinancialservices industry