$80K — $100K *
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer IIJob Description Summary
Providing Innovative, Secure, and Reliable Switching Solutions is the lifeblood of Mastercard Core Products, we are currently seeking a passionate, collaborative, and experienced software engineer to join our Crypto-Services Squad.
Are you a collaborator capable of communicating effectively with Business and IT stakeholders across all organizational levels?
Are you an innovator who embraces, adopts, and studies the latest technology to solve challenging business problems?
If this describes you, Mastercard wants to talk to you about the creation of our new agile Cryptographic-Services Squad. Our fully autonomous, cross functional team supports value added switching security services (e.g. Authentication and Validation) around the globe in order to improve the consumer experience.
About the Role:
- Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards.
- Provides input into design of automation for full infrastructure deployment; manages review of and tests for compatibility and integration processes needed to connect with other devices
- Automates large scale systems spanning multiple locations and environments.
- Writes code automating public cloud, private cloud, and bare metal.
- Automates common tasks, deploy with an IaaS model, utilizing chef, ansible, or similar
- Ability to write moderately complex scripts and programs for automation, tools, frameworks,
- Orchestrates the deployment/maintenance of complex applications.
- Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture.
- Significant code development, commitment of code/review of pull-requests, and modest day-to-day
- Engineering experience, preferably in high volume, low latency transaction processing systems (such as payments
transaction switching, high frequency trading systems or global real-time event streaming systems etc.)
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline creation via Jenkins.
- Delivered scalable products through a CI/CD pipeline deploying on-prem or in a public cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure quality across the full stack via rigorous CI/CD practices in all aspects of the SDLC (Builds, Test, and
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with C
- Experienced in event driven systems (Apache Kafka, NATS, etc)
- Experience in financial system encryption (PIN Blocks, CHIP, CVC) would be beneficial
-Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies (Gtest, JUnit, mocking, etc.)
- Experienced in building platforms with Microservice architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Experience using cloud-native approaches running on Linux, leveraging Spring Boot
- Exposure to symmetric cryptography would be desired. Experience with HSM’s (Thales, AEP) is desired
- Experience with virtualization like Cloud Foundry (PCF), Kubernetes (PKS), Docker etc.
- Experience with deployment via Concourse CI.
- Experience with various coding languages Java, Go, C++,ESQL, etc.
BS or MS in Computer ScienceDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Valid through: 4/25/2021
$80K — $100K
13 days ago
$80K — $100K
13 days ago