How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Commerce Bank is currently looking to fill a C# .NET developer position. This position will be responsible for developing / promoting external facing web content. This developer will work directly with multiple IT areas and business partners to design, develop, implement, and support ENR and CBC business solutions.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Education: Professional with Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years of .Net web application development experience
• Strong knowledge of web service with development experience
• 5+ years of development experience of MVC and SQL Server development
• Strong knowledge of .Net platform, ActiveX, and DLL
• Good working experience of Unit Test in VS2013
• Ability to establish good working relationships with a diverse group of individuals across Commerce
• Bank teams (both IT and business) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Financial Services Experience is a Plus
• Individual must be self-motivated and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly & effectively with multiple technical & non-technical groups
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Familiarity with websites, software applications, databases, and networking.
• Must work well within a Team, experience in cross-functional teams as well as being self-motivated and work independently.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and peers.
• Project Management knowledge/knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies.
• Ability to assist in constructing and reviewing requirements.
• Solid skills interpreting and developing test scripts (use case scenarios).
• Ability to maintain documentation and process models.
• Strong analytic skills to perform manual testing of software applications
• Ability to research and resolve issues/provide level 2 support in response to user problems.
Desired, but not required:
• Banking experience preferred
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with Performance Testing
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Experience supporting software in the financial services industry
• Experience with bug tracking and problem reporting software.