WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop the Android libraries, services, and SDKs which form the foundation of Zonar’s mobile applications.
- Work in a fast-paced Scrum environment in a pod of 4-8 developers and designers delivering complete features for the end user.
- Work with REST APIs and services.
- Work closely with other team members in guiding software architecture and technology decisions.
- Mentor, document, and share knowledge, growing the technical capability of the team around you.
- Follow software engineering best practices in code, architecture, and testing.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- A passion for developing products, and working in teams.
- 4+ years working in software development teams.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design, with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Experience with Java and Kotlin Android development, and ability to pick up newlanguages and tools quickly.Familiarity with one or more of the following a bonus:
- Android Studio
- Ability to work well with others, learn on the job, and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- A focus on user-oriented development, supporting services, and end-user satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment testing, tooling, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.