C3Tech is a high-powered and broadly skilled engineering organization responsible for platforms and end-to-end experiences in Amazon retail. Our work engages the full stack of technology that runs Amazon.com, one of the largest eCommerce engines in the world. We aim to provide the best customer experience through innovative and streamlined shopping and purchase flows that integration with Gateway, Search, Detail Page, and more.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer (SDE) to join us on the Payments and Promotions team. One of our multiple products include Prime Card Bonus, a feature which enables customers to receive additional value in the form of credit card rewards on eligible purchases. If you are an ambitious SDE with great leadership skills who wants to work on hard problems and find new ways to create great customer experiences, then we want to talk to you about joining us in C3Tech.
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 5+ years of software development experience, including Java and/or C++.
· Must be able to develop scalable services and APIs
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly