Your will build a common platform architecture for several disparate systems, develop and implement horizontally scalable data processing algorithms, create tools for intuitive access to the information, and come up with innovative ideas to benefit the customers.
You should be somebody that is passionate about solving customers’ problems and gets excited about owning infrastructure services that serve critical finance operations. You will also guide the team on development best practices and set examples by using them in solutions you build. ?
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Minimum of 2-year professional software development experience with Scala, Java, or Python
· Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and/or Design (OOD)
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with large scale distributed systems
· Experience with Amazon Web Services
· Experience building complex, highly scalable software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment.
Job ID: 623291